A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Hi, I'm Andy and I'd like to present you my game – Sound Shift.
Rules are simple:
- The Game generates chord, which consists of three sounds.
- You can listen it by clicking on the black play button.
- You can change chord by clicking on button with arrow.
- You have 10 soundballs.
- You should transfer 3 soundballs into cells to make a chord.
- You can listen, what you got by clicking on white play button.
- If your chord will be the same as generated chord, congrats! :)
Then Sound Shift automatically generates another chord. Good luck! :)
Game developed for Ludum Dare 35.
Read me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/andy_voz
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.